LIGHTROOM CLASSIC 2020 TRAINING GIVES YOU ACCESS TO…
30-days 100% risk-free money-back guarantee!
Your purchase is guaranteed without risk for 30 days. it is very simple – if you are not entirely satisfied, we will refund you the full fee without asking questions!
Lightroom Classic 2020 training – Complete training!
The complete Lightroom Classic 2020 Training contains 66 video tutorials which will allow you to master the complete Lightroom software from A to Z!
The Lightroom Classic 2020 Training is aimed at enthusiasts, amateurs, and professional photographers.
With this training you will learn at your convenience and move at your own pace. There is no time limit.
The best Lightroom Training is yours in 60 seconds !
Reviews: Student feedback
Only connected customers who bought this product can leave a review.
What happen after the order ?
After clicking on «Take this course». You will be redirected to a fully secure payment form where you can pay by credit card or through PayPal. It is one of the most secure (and most used) Internet payment methods in the world.
In order to guarantee absolute security we have an SSL certificate. This is the highest level of security, activating both the padlock and the green address bar in some browsers. It provides the highest level of encryption and therefore allows us to guarantee the protection of online transactions on lightroom-photoshop-tutorials.com.
Once you have made a purchase, you will receive an email with the details of your order and direct access to the “Adobe Lightroom course” – Complete training
If there is any problem (computer failure or anything else), simply send us an email at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will always be at your disposal.
The Lightroom and Photoshop Tutorials Team
Guarantee that speaks for itself
30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on Lightroom training
Lightroom-Photoshop-Tutorials is committed to a 100% customer satisfaction. If, within 30 days after the purchase you are not completely satisfied with our course & the prompt support that comes along, contact us and we’ll give you back your money. It’s not the transaction but the relationship that matters most to us.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Which version of Lightroom is this training compatible with?
This training is compatible with Lightroom Classic 2020, as well as previous versions such as Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom 6.
In what form is this training delivered? DVD? Internet link?
Adobe Lightroom Classic 2020 “Complete training” is available 100% online. All the content is continuously updated and accessible for life. This means that if you go back to the training 1 or 2 years later, you will have access to all the new Lightroom tutorials explaining the novelties. That would not have been possible in a DVD format.
Will I get help if I have a question?
Yes, you will have VIP access and we will answer your questions 7 days a week.
Will I have access to the source files?
Of course. All the exercise files needed to complete the training are downloadable from the first Lightroom tutorial.
What level of knowledge is required to complete the training?
Is the training in English ?
The whole training is in English.
Is there an time limit for completion of the training?
There is no time limit. You will go at your own pace and can go back in the training as many times as you want.
Can I view the training from a desktop or on an iPad?
Yes, you can access the training on any device without any problems: iMac, tablet, smartphone etc… locally or remotely!
The Adobe Lightroom Classic 2020 Content : “Complete Training”
- 6 – How to import photos in the Lightroom catalogue from your hard drive
- 7 – How to import images to Lightroom from your memory card
- 8 – Arranging images by date
- 8 – Add to collection
- 10 – How to rename photos during import
- 11 – Building smart previews
- 12 – How to import videos into Lightroom
- 13 – Editing videos
- 14 – Visualizing pictures with the grid view
- 15 – Visualizing pictures with the loop view
- 16 – Visualizing and rating pictures with the compare view
- 17 – Visualizing pictures with the survey view
- 18 – The people view on Lightroom
- 19 – The rating filter
- 20 – The library filter
- 21 – Organizing your pictures into collections
- 22 – Smart collections
- 23 – Deleting pictures from the catalogue and hard drive
- 24 – The metadata
- 15 – Adding keywords
- 26 – The keyword List
- 27 – How to make a back-up in Lightroom
- 27 – Locating lost pictures
- 29 – Renaming and moving photos and folders
- 38 – Adjusting the White Balance
- 39 – How to correct exposure
- 40 – How basic cursors affect the histogram
- 41 – How to obtain a nice Black & White
- 42 – How to synchronize your settings to all of your pictures at once
- 43 – How to crop your pictures
- 44 – How to use virtual copies
- 45 – History – snapshots & reset
- 46 – The spot removal tool
- 47 – How to take away the bags under your eyes
- 48 – How to correct red eyes
- 49 – The Graduated Filter
- 50 – Radial filter
- 51 – The Dehaze Tool
- 52 – The Tone Curve
- 53 – How to use the HSL setting
- 54 – Split Toning
- 55 – How to improve the sharpness of a picture
- 56 – Reducing the numeric noise of a picture
- 57 – Removing distortion, chromatic aberration and improvement of perspective
- 58 – How to give your picture an “aged” affect by adding grain
- 59 – Lighting and Vignetting
- 60 – How to create a panoramic picture with Lightroom
- 61 – How to use the HDR merge
- 62 – How to create an HDR panorama
Photoshop Training by Lightroom and Photoshop Tutorials